Instagram Marketing Tips June 30, 2015 18:25 1 Comment
Did you guys know that there are more than 300 Million Instagram accounts around the world? Did you know that there are more than 58 Million pictures get posted everyday? that's a huge number huh? Yes it is. This is great new for business owners that utilize Instagram as part of their social media marketing and it's some real bad new to people that dont utilize Instagram. I am going to give you some tips that will help you enhance this part of your social media marketing:
1) Instagram stats show that the busiest two days on IG are Thursday and Sunday. So if you are posting something to market your product, probably these two days would be your best bet to capture the most likes and views.
2) On average, pictures tend to get more likes than videos. So try to post more pictures, this way you will get the best marketing results. "UNLESS" you have a video that has the potential of going viral, then post it immediately.
3) For "Videos". People always at work in the morning. That means if they are on their Instagram account, they will be most likely looking for more quick content to like such as "Picture" not "Videos". So try to post videos after 6 PM because that's when people are off work and free. That will increase the possibility of getting more views for your video
4) According to Mitch Meyerson the marketing guru who was featured on Oprah Winfrey's show, Instagram has up to ten times more engagement than other platforms such as Twitter and Facebook. So if your business doesn't have an Instagram account, then now is the time to get one.
5) Use hashtags on your pictures just don't go crazy with hashtags. Pick like 4-6 hashtags that relate to your product or business and your pictures will get viewed by the right people that could become future customers.
6) Stay consistent and entertaining. Post pictures that are relevant to the time, day and audience. "Your Audience"
7) One last fact that i read in an article by the blogger "Sabil Harris". Pictures with "No Filters" tend to receive more likes than pictures with Filters. So use professional cameras to get quality pictures.
For now those are some basic tips that can help you get started with your business Instagram marketing. I will post more tips to make you guys take things to the next level soon. If you guys have any questions please drop it in the comments below.
Check out the blog page: